2020 POSTPONED SHOWS
Over the last few months we have been working extensively with venues to reschedule Banff screenings that were not able to take place in our Spring touring season. We are still waiting for some venues to confirm dates for rescheduled shows (including Bristol, Cork, Kilkenny, Liverpool and Stafford) - but we do hope to have this information very soon to share with you. Once new dates are announced, we (or the venue) will be in touch with all the ticketing information for the new show and the refund process (if you are unable to make the rescheduled date).
We very much appreciate your patience and thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate through these difficult times. We very much hope life will be closer to normality in autumn, and that shows will go ahead, but we will closely monitor the situation for the safest option and to comply with Government guidance. If the show is postponed again or cancelled nearer the time, you will be offered the opportunity for a full refund.
We wish you and your family and loved ones the very best over the coming months.
The UK & Ireland Banff Tour Team